Friday, January 20, 2006

Almost In LOVE..!!


the feeling is so complicated,
couldnt fal in love wif him as he's already attached
& i know his gf before i gotta know him
but i am attracted to him frm the 1st time i see him
he fit in almost into all my criteria.. except tat.. which is a big no no
Never Ever be the 3rd party
Never Ever like my fren's bf

Im sure i'll be having very sweet dreams tonite
i really love the way he hugs me
the feeling of security
I like to way he give a peck on my face when we meet
it is so gentle & sweet
tonite he hugged me 3 times when we're dancing..
& he said.. i juz wanna hug you..
isnt tat sweet?? ;)
I felt like a little gal, happy, sweet & in heaven
when he planted 3 soft gentle pecks on my forehead, eyes & cheeks b4 i left
he had never done tat b4..
& the way he held my hands.. reluctantly letting go when i bid gd bye

okie, dun get it over my head..
gotta stay clear in my mind!!
He's juz being sweet, he's a sweet guy
or he's juz flirting with me
Dun read too much in it!!
He has got a GF, Damn it!!

okie, okie.. juz let mi drown myself in this dream tonite
& everything will be back to normal when i open my eyes in the morning..
:)


IM BACK

I knew im gettin back to my normal self when i regain back my appetite
for the past 2wks.. i have been only having 1 or 2 meals each day..
tonite, we had a seafood dinner @ Lau Pat Sat wif my dear colleagues
We really indulged ourselves with all the food we had ordered
People around our table knew how scary we were
12 dishes for 5 of us!! our table is full of food!! there were so much food!!
We couldnt believe it either ;D
but stil we able to finish 3/4 of the food,
honestly, its really not too bad!
people around us gave us a look which we dun really care though ;p
best of all, after the over-indulgence, i went for my salsa dancing
which i had totally enjoyed myself, i have all the energy & had danced non stop for abt 3hrs.. :D but his presence is definitely not the main reason.. cos i was already feeling high & happy from the dancing before he even reach. (without the alcohol, of cos!!)
okie, time to be in my dreamland.. *a pat on my back* welcome myself back ;D

No comments: