Saturday, January 07, 2006

Juz received a mail frm a guy in my frenster.. not reali a mail.. a rose.. like a smile.. those who are in frenster shld know.. anyway.. juz wanna let this guy.. u know who you r.. if u're reading this.. anyway, juz stop bothering mi will ya!!!!!!???

i've oreadi told u tat i dun tink we can be friends anymore n i reali cant stand you.. i dun know why or wat u've said or wat u've done.. juz get off my back okie!!!!!!??? I juz find you veri irritating, u juz get mi veri irritable, frustrated whenever you call, n now even when u juz send mi an email.. i oso get very angry.. dun ask mi why!! cos i reali dun know!!!

I DUN NEED A REASON TO FEEL WHAT I FEEL!!!! AND I TRUST MY INTUITION!!!!!!!! A WOMAN'S INTUITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, This Mr K.. u know who u r.. i dun wanna be rude across the phone or up to yr face, juz forget abt our brief frenship!!!! stop calling me, sendin me watever mails/sms. Juz STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & IM SERIOUS ABT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: