Sunday, January 15, 2006

was reading an article in the newpaper sunday today.. title- Avoid true love for a longer life.. saying Love stinks, & true love stinks the most. he has a conclusion tat when u truly fall in love, there's only 1 outcome & that is DEATH. :D
the examples he gave was rather reasonable.. like Romeo & Juliet, Anthony & Cleopatra which both parties died.. Titanic, Troy, Kingkong, Moulin rouge.. either the guy/gal died.. :(

Another fact tat he stated is tat those gals @ Velvet, thumper, MOS.. u can see it in their eyes that they're looking for men they can depend on, their true love.. & the truthful fact is tat, the guys in these kind of plces are definitely not thinking abt the same thing! I hope gals who are stil in their dreamland of looking for their true love in these kind of plces do read this article n get tat into their mind.

So is there really such thing as TRUE LOVE? I really wonder.. there was once i thought i had found mine, but i was 18/19yrs old then.. he was a really wonderful guy with really pleasant, warm, loving family members who treated me like their family.. but things dun turned out to be the way i thought it would be, but im still glad that we can still maintain the friendship after a bad breakup..

i've always felt tat im blessed in almost everyway, anyway.. that no matter how hard the road has been or is goin to be, i've my friends, my close ones, my loved ones being there for me, & along the way, i get to know more nice people, kind folks. that's my greatest fortune & blessing in my life, tat im sure. ;)

No comments: