Wednesday, January 11, 2006

people who know me oreadi knows that i have some plans for my wedding day since last yr.. although im stilll waiting for the right guy to come along. wel, its always gd to plan early isnt? well, dun be surprised that i even had my funeral planned as well.. hahahha!! im not kidding you!!!! actually, i had my funeral planned in mind even b4 i had my wedding planned yah.. i had thoughts abt my funeral when i was 19yrs old..!! anyway, gals will always remains as gals.. always like to plan stuffs early.. ;D it just happens that i saw this test n took it.. ;p lets see my results..!!!!! ;D

What's Your Wedding Wish?

destiny, your wedding wish is to Let Love Rule

Of course you want to be married in a gorgeous location in a fabulous dress! But when it comes your wedding, what's most important to you is spending time with the people you care about. After all, this is an occasion that honors love, respect, and commitment between people, so it's no surprise that you also want to celebrate the people who helped you get there.

You're probably a wedding planner who likes to ask for advice when making the bigger decisions, and you're not afraid to delegate duties to close friends and family. You see this as everyone's celebration, so it's of utmost importance to you that everyone feels welcome and a part of the festivities. And that's how happily ever after begins.

I REALLY BEGIN TO LOVE TO TAKE TESTS FRM www.tickle.com
MOST OF THEM ARE REALLY QUITE ACCURATE!! ;D
FOLKS, TRY THEM OUT!!! YOU'LL BE SURPRISED & ENJOYING IT TOO AS WELL!! ;)

No comments: