Saturday, January 21, 2006

I juz came to realise how Men feel or why did they say that women are the most unreasonable creature in the world.. or Never ever argue with a woman, cos u'll never win them over..

the best example i have is my mum.. yes, i hate to say it, but its the truth..
never really felt that way until juz now.. argh.. i hate it..!! was really pissed off with her.. dun ask me wat happen cos i really dun wanna talk abt it.. anyway, she'll be okie after a few days.. or mayb tml.. i dun really wanna care cos it is realy such a small matter..!!!! Darn!! When i did some reflection, after closing my bedroom door.. i realised that prob the men in my family (dad & bro) alreadi knew this.. they always choose to keep quiet n let her continue with all the complaining, nagging.. or watever it is.. they juz zipped up their mouth.

What a way to end the day before i go to sleep.. sucks man..

No comments: