Friday, March 24, 2006

All thanks to my dear bro that i can now see my path clearly in front of me.. & knowing what i should do.. or what i have to do.. ;)
Honestly, my family is never the 1st one to know what is happening to me.. i always make my own decisions without discussing with them.. not even to my parents.. ever since i started secondary school.. i joined my sch's netball & NPCC as ECA without telling them.. they onli knew it when i started to bring my NPCC uniform home for the 1st time.. polishing my boots on thurs nite.. 2 nites b4 my 1st parade.. i remembered my dad offered to help me to polish them but i refused.. insisting that i can do it on my own.. ;p took me a long time to do a great job but gosh i felt so proud of myself @ the end of the day when i can see my teeth on the shoe.. ;D
Even the decision to take up diploma in nursing @ NYP.. they onli knew it when i had the confirmation letter frm the sch & informing me abt the orientation day.. ;)
Somehow, im glad that they have so much trust in me (in a way or another).. i remembered that i used to think that they dun care abt me.. cos they do not behave this way to my siblings.. but well.. mayb they do know me well afterall.. like what my bro said in his testimonial in my frenster.. the family dun have to worry abt me.. ;) another person who knows me well.. ;)

Anyway, all i can say is.. I'll be stil around in town for another yr, that is.. ;)
becos there's a change in plan.. cant say it now due to certain uncertainities.. so i'll stil be in spore for sometime, that's for sure.. ;)

To all my beloved frens & ... ;)
Do tell me that u love me if you do
do the things that u should have done ages ago
treasure the times that u'll have wif me
1 more year for you to prove your love for me
I might not be around by then..

Nobody knows what will happen for the nex min, hour or even day
No one can predict the future
No one can guarantee what the future will bring
So live today as it is
Live today like there's no tomorrow
Love me for what I am & not what i can be
Dun ever try to change me to whatever, whomever you want me to be
Love me the way that you want me to love you
& i promise you that it'll be happiness forever

No comments: