Friday, March 24, 2006

I had an interesting patient yest.. funny tat is.. I was taking care of him for my pm shift.. & when my colleague & i were in his cubicle, tidying him up after taking over report frm the AM staff.. it was less than 10mins that he said something that make me laugh.., ' i want to introduce a guy to you.. a veri nice guy.. engineer..' i was like.. 'huh? u talking to me..?' Yes he replied.. so i played along.. 'reali?? gd gd.. introduce to me.. not to her (my colleague).. she's married oreadi.. im stil single.. no boyfriend yet..' then he asked for my age.. gave him the answer & he said, ' can can.. the guy's 33yrs old.. he's my friend's son.. veri filial guy, take care of his family, nice guy.. but dun wan to find a gf.. dun noe why.. he's reali a veri nice guy..' .... ... ... ... of cos we did had some other funny conversations.. he told me that his son is also single.. he has 2 sons.. asked to smile @ his son when the son come to visit him later... etc etc etc.. :D well.. too bad i didnt reali have the chance to do tat cos i'd transferred him out to the general ward shortly after tat.. dun get me wrong ya.. he's fit to be transfer out of ICU.. not bcos im trying to get away frm his introduction.. ;)

Weird eh.. if there's nothing wrong wif the nice guy then why is he stil single...? hmmm... think abt it.. that goes to me too.... ;D wel, that's bcos im stil waiting for the right one!! wel, that applies to the Mr Nice guy too eh... i suppose ;p

No comments: