Monday, March 27, 2006

I can feel that this year is goin to be a good year for me.. ;D
Im pretty sure that this year is goin to have changes in my life.. Im actually looking forward to any changes that will happen for me.. Im excited..!! ;p I knew it when i opened my wardrobe juz now.. ;D
I bought two executives suits frm Iora during the wkends.. spent $200+.. To think that i dun even have one executive suit makes me feel so embarrassed.. & well, i think its time to have one.. & well, its always gd to have one, at least one suit.. cos i'll never know when i'll need one anyway.. ;)
In my wardrobe.. there are 2 winter jackets that my Daddy bought for me when he was working @ Taiwan.. & the gloves, the cap, the scarf.. These will be my motivation, my desire to go overseas.. for work/holiday.. it doesnt matter.. ;p

No comments: