Monday, May 15, 2006

lately i noticed there was a trend of Qns that my frens or even my regular hairdresser are asking me.. "Do uou have a boyfriend?" / "Are you attached?" They were quite surprised to hear that im single, which i dun know why as i have been in this status for quite sometime.. they assumed that i have a boyfriend, & they never ask me either.. well, who would ask this Qn when u juz know someone.. anyway.. well, im glad that this trend, which has lasted over 2wks, has stopped.. ;)

Juz yesterday when Ruth & I were having a casual chat while working..As usual, we talked about everything under the sun, until she said something that caught my surprise.. "all of us thought an Ang moh would juz suits you perfectly" i was like.. what..?? she said.. well, all of us did talked abt u & stuffs.. yr character, yr likes, yr dreams, etc etc.. we all agreed that an angmoh would actually suits u perfectly.. our conversation ended juz like tat.. didnt have time to ask her, who are the 'all of us'.. cos we have to attend to our patients.. & it juz slipped my mind to probe her for the rest of the shift until now.. honestly i have no idea, have no preference whether my future partner is goin to be an asian/angmoh.. it doesnt matter.. i prefer to leave this to God, to Fate & Destiny.. ;)

Was sorting out all the pics in my pc & browsing through all the pics that i have taken all these times.. wif my family, close frens, colleagues, salsa frens.. all.. everyone that i know.. all the memories came flashing back @ the back of my mind.. i really thank god for all these beautiful memories, experiences that i have wif them.. ;) im not going to forget any of them..
that is the reason why im always taking my digi cam wherever i go.. juz like wat Aina, crystal said.. Angie is always bringing her camera.. she's always taking pic.. my dear frens.. without the pictures.. i can tell u that i would not be able to recall or rem any of them.. the pictures are all i have to help me to remember.. so if there's one day if im losing my memory due to watever reasons.. these pics will definitely come to usefulness!! ;D It can be use as an evidence too.. like wat pauline is doing wif her hp cam.. ;p that i totally agree!!! ;D




No comments: