Monday, May 29, 2006

here i am, putting my last entry for the month of May, b4 i go on the mission trip to indonesia, ;) suppose to be sleepin, gettin my rest, but i cant sleep.. excited.. prob i'll juz get a short nap later after this.. a veri short one.. cos i'll need to report to the hosp by 5am.. & i juz finished packing my bag.. borrowed a big backpack frm jason.. i know its kinda last min thingy but i cant help it.. my own backpack is not big enuff.. so went to have porridge wif jason & gang after passing over the Dior makeover voucher to Rachel.. wel, @ least the voucher is not wasted.. & she'll help me to claim the Dior perfume for me.. ;) Addiction 2 i tink.. Rach.. in case i said the name wrongly.. its a transparent pink bottle.. with a squarish top.. veri nice bottle.. ;p
this is one of my dreams come true.. goin on a mission trip.. not onli once, i would love to be in a voluntary organisation wher they send pple on a mission trip.. on a longer term basis.. something like tat.. tat is wat i wanna do eventually.. so this wil be a veri gd experience for me. ;)
So, for the nex 10-14 days i wont be able to access to this page.. so yap, this is my last entry for May. the nex one wil be when im back!! ;)
to all my frens, i love you!! dance my part for me!! eat my portion for me!! ;p

*im leaving on a jet plane, dun know when i'll be back again...* ;)
SEE YA!!

1 comment:

Sad Dude said...

Have a safe trip and stay alert at all times! Come back soon and share us your experiences there!

Thanks for the free makeover voucher too!!!