Tuesday, May 16, 2006

stil holding on, i know i am,
holdin on to the hope that we would be together,
but do i really have to wait for so long
sometimes i ask myself, i ask HIM
why do u have to put me to this test
i always take up to all the tests that u have put me through
& i know that i have passed through those
but this one .. i have no confidence, no more faith if i can anymore
the angel in me told me to hang on there..
u will be with this man u love if u can hang on there longer
but the devil in me told me to give it up
give up the belief, the faith, the love that i have
what should i do, where should i head to
i dont realli know..
i dun know how long i can hold on to, how long more i can wait
i tink.. i should go where my heart goes..
i tink.. i should let my heart takes over my head once.. just once more..
im still waiting.. waiting for you..

No comments: