Sunday, May 28, 2006

reali dun know wat to say abt wat a fucking day it had been for me.. tings juz went wrong.. veri wrong..one of my patient passed away.. although it is predicted.. but stil.. im not realli happy abt it.. tings @ work is not as bad as wat had happen @ home.. i dun know if its bcos of the weariness in me that triggered my outburst to my Dad when he tried to use my honey.. i reali fucking dun know why i did tat.. anyway.. wat's done cannot be undone.. im realli upset.. not onli me.. both my parents as well.. they are now super upset, angry wif me, but i dun realli wanna do anything abt it too.. juz not in the mood for anything now.. 3 angry people with 1 pissed person(sis) in the house right now.. i juz wanna get out of this plce rite now..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: